With its clean, simple design and efficient performance, this Highline water-conserving toilet combines both style and function. The two-piece toilet features a convenient chair-like height and elongated bowl for comfort, as well as a concealed trapway for a sleek look and easy cleaning. An innovative 1.28-gallon flush setting provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing flushing power.
- Two-piece toilet.
- Concealed trapway and Clean Caps¬Æ facilitate easier cleaning and enhanced design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height¬Æ¬†feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- Vitreous china.
- 2-1/8″ (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- Combination consists of the K-4467 tank and the K-80020 bowl.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- KOHLERs canister flush valve harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flushing performance.
- Class Five¬Æ flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Three-bolt installation.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
- Standard 12″ (305 mm) rough-in.
Water Conservation & Rebates
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.