Featuring the elegant architectural look of the Memoirs collection with Stately design, this two-piece toilet combines water-saving flush performance with traditional style. A high-efficiency 1.28-gallon flush offers up to 16,500 gallons of water savings per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without compromising performance. The elongated bowl is positioned at a convenient height for comfort and ease of use. A concealed trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height¬Æ¬†feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Concealed trapway and Clean Caps¬Æ facilitate easier cleaning and enhanced design.
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- Combination consists of the K-5626 bowl and the K-4434 tank.
- Coordinates with other products in the Memoirs collection.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston¬Æ canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve’s 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3″ flapper for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Standard 12″ (305 mm) rough-in.
- Three-bolt installation.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.