The Portrait collection draws its inspiration from the understated sophistication of French Provincial design. With its sculpted lines and soft edges, this Portrait toilet reflects the contours found in traditional furniture yet is versatile enough to fit many bathroom styles. The sleek one-piece compact toilet comes with a gentle-close seat and lid that detach for easy cleaning. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. This toilet features innovative AquaPiston¬Æ technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Compact elongated bowl offers added comfort while occupying the same space as a round-front bowl.
- Comfort Height¬Æ¬†feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Concealed trapway and Clean Caps¬Æ facilitate easier cleaning and enhanced design.
- Glenbury‚Ñ¢ Quiet-Close‚Ñ¢ seat with Grip-Tight allows seat to close quietly and quickly unlatch from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning.
- Polished Chrome lift knob included.
- Coordinates with other products in the Portrait collection.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston¬Æ canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve’s 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3″ flapper for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Standard 12″ (305 mm) rough-in.
- Supply line sold separately.
Water Conservation & Rebates
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.