Designed to accommodate extra-thick counters, this Purist kitchen faucet combines a strong architectural form and simple-to-use features. The high-arch swing spout maneuvers easily around large cookware, while the side lever handle controls temperature and flow.
- Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.
- High-arch gooseneck swing spout and 360-degree spout rotation offers superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Single lever handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- Coordinates with other products in the Purist collection.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.1 bar).
- Premium metal construction for durability and reliability.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- For single-hole installation.
- Flexible supply lines simplify installation.