Artifacts®single-hole kitchen sink faucet with 17-5/8" pull-down spout and turned lever handle, DockNetik® magnetic docking system, and 3-function sprayhead featuring Sweep® and BerrySoft® spray
The Artifacts faucet collection brings you classic designs reimagined in fresh new ways for various task areas of the kitchen. This Artifacts kitchen sink faucet displays vintage style with its high-arch spout and turned lever handle. The three-function pull-down sprayhead has you covered for a range of tasks: BerrySoft spray for food prep; an aerated stream for filling pots; and Sweep spray for cleaning. Kohler's DockNetik docking system secures the sprayhead to the spout using magnetic force.
- Unique three-function pull-down sprayhead allows you to tackle tasks such as cleaning, rinsing and filling with Sweep® Spray, BerrySoft® spray, and aerated stream.
- DockNetik® magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place when not in use.
- Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.
- ProMotion® technologys light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- High-arch 360° rotating swing spout offers vertical clearance for tall cookware and pitchers.
- Single lever handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.1 bar).
- Premium metal construction for durability and reliability.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- For single-hole installation (3-hole escutcheon available; sold separately, K-99272).
- Flexible connections for easy installation.