HiRise™Two-hole deck-mount bridge kitchen sink faucet with 10-1/4" gooseneck spout and lever handles
HiRise faucets combine the concepts of vintage plumbing with the strength and beauty of stainless steel to create truly sophisticated designs. This deck-mount bridge faucet reintroduces a classic design that suits urban lofts as well as traditional kitchens. The high clearance of this gooseneck swing spout allows you to easily fit larger dishes underneath for cleaning, and its fully rotating design makes it convenient for prep and cleanup tasks. This faucet is outfitted with easy-to-install and leak-free UltraGlide™ valves for excellent performance.
- Two quarter-turn washerless ceramic disc valves.
- Ceramic disc valves resist deterioration and mineral buildup, resulting in long-lasting, reliable performance.
- High-arch gooseneck swing spout and 360-degree spout rotation offers superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- 10-1/4" (260 mm) gooseneck swing spout reach.
- Two lever handles offer separate control of hot and cold water.
- Coordinates with other products in the HiRise collection.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.1 bar).
- Stainless steel construction.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Two-hole installation for 8" (203 mm) centers.