Memoirs® Stately Comfort Height®
Inspired by elegant architecture and featuring crisp lines, this Memoirs collection toilet with Stately design delivers functionality and water savings--as well as traditional style. A high-efficiency 1.28-gallon flush offers up to 16,500 gallons of water savings per year (versus a 3.5-gallon toilet) without sacrificing performance. The included seat, positioned at chair height for your comfort, features technology for noiseless closing and easy cleaning.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Compact elongated bowl offers added comfort while occupying the same space as a round-front bowl.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Standard left-hand trip lever included.
- Glenbury™ Quiet-Close™ seat with Grip-Tight allows seat to close quietly and quickly unlatch from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning.
- Coordinates with other products in the Memoirs collection.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Patented ReadyLock™ installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Supply line sold separately.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- 10" and 14" (254 mm and 356 mm) rough-in kits available.
Water Conservation & Rebates
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.