Sensate™Touchless kitchen faucet with 15-1/2" pull-down spout, DockNetik® magnetic docking system and a 2-function sprayhead featuring the new Sweep® spray
Take touchless to a whole new level of convenience. The Sensate touchless faucet frees your hands so you can speed through cooking and cleanup tasks while enjoying a cleaner, more hygienic kitchen environment. Sensate's intuitive Response® technology is in tune with your every move: a simple wave of your hand-or an object such as a pan or utensil-turns it on or off. The faucet's sensor is precision-designed to provide reliable operation every time and to prevent false activations when you're working in the sink area. Sweep® spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning. Kohler's new docking system, DockNetik, secures the pull-down sprayhead to the spout using magnetic force.
- Response® technology provides reliable touchless on/off operation through a state-of-the-art sensor that responds in 20 milliseconds.
- Precision activation window helps prevent false activations.
- Two-function pull-down sprayhead with touch-control allows you to switch from stream to Sweep® spray.
- Sweep® spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning.
- DockNetik® magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place when not in use.
- Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.
- ProMotion® technologys light, quiet braided hose and ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- High-arch spout offers superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Single lever handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- LED light indicates faucet is operational and ready to go.
- AC-powered operation – no batteries to replace.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.1 bar).
- Premium metal construction for durability and reliability.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Single-hole installation.
- Flexible supply lines simplify installation.