Simplice®single-hole or three-hole kitchen sink faucet with 15-3/8" pull-down spout, DockNetik® magnetic docking system, and a 3-function sprayhead featuring Sweep® spray
An innovative fit for a variety of kitchens and tasks, this Simplice bar or prep sink faucet combines an elegant, universal design with exceptional ergonomics and functionality. The high-arch swing spout rotates 360 degrees, while the smoothly maneuvering sprayhead pulls down into the sink for up-close tasks, or out of the sink to fill pots. Sculpted buttons on the sprayhead ensure simple operation even with wet, soapy hands. Sweep spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning. Kohler's new docking system, DockNetik, secures the pull-down sprayhead to the spout using magnetic force.
- Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch control allows you to switch from stream to Sweep® spray to Boost Technology.
- Sweep® spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning.
- Boost technology increases the flow rate by 30% with the press of a button.
- DockNetik® magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place when not in use.
- Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.
- ProMotion® technology's light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- High-arch spout offers superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Single handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.1 bar).
- Premium metal construction for durability and reliability.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- For single-hole or three-hole installation (escutcheon plate included)
- Flexible supply lines and installation ring simplify installation.