This water-saving version of the industry-leading Wellworth toilet brings graceful, streamlined design to the bath. At 1.28 gallons per flush, this high-efficiency toilet conserves up to 16,500 gallons of water per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. An elongated seat offers extra comfort.
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Standard left-hand trip lever included.
- Combination consists of the K-4436 tank and the K-4198 bowl.
- Coordinates with other products in the Wellworth collection.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- KOHLERs canister flush valve harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flushing performance.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
Water Conservation & Rebates
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.